Friday, October 21, 2016

Made by De is going to the show!

Made by De
will be at the 
Buckhorn Valley Kennel Club 
Dog Show.
10/28 to 10/30/16


Love this Irish Setter!


If you happen to be in the Greeley, Colorado, area next weekend, I'll be setting up a booth to sell my wares at the dog show.  You don't have to have a show dog, however.  You can just watch. There will be lots of cool, beautiful, show dogs on site.

Cute little cocker spaniel in a snood.


I'll have lots of slinkies, snoods, cool coats, dog diapers, etc. on hand, as well as winter dog coats and fleece coats; ready to go on the spot.


Love the pink cool coat on this little girl!

If I don't have what you want or need for your pup on the spot, I can make custom stuff!  I'll measure your pup on site and sometimes have it back the next day.  At the very least, it is in the mail in about a week.


A greyhound keeping warm in this quilted coat with snood and tummy panel.

And, you know..........it is the end of October.  Is it too early to talk Christmas presents?  You can order those on site as well.  Or check out www.madebyde.com to order when you're more in the Christmas spirit.  I just might have a sale or two coming up, so you might want to follow me on Facebook or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you ever been to a dog show?